Multiple tablets / phones

Reaction score
I know that you can change the SSID and wireless password, BUT what is to stop another person connecting to your aircraft with the GO app (or others) and causing flight issues? It would have to be a pretty small person to do something like that - the thought crossed my mind all of a sudden though.
Or does DJI hard code only one ip address being given out from the aircraft?

I know that you can change the SSID and wireless password, BUT what is to stop another person connecting to your aircraft with the GO app (or others) and causing flight issues? It would have to be a pretty small person to do something like that - the thought crossed my mind all of a sudden though.
Or does DJI hard code only one ip address being given out from the aircraft?
The bird can only take 1 connection at a time. And the person trying to connect would need your password. And the amount of time it would take someone to knock your connection offline, hack your password, establish a connection, and do something destructive would far exceed the amount of time the bird is actually in the air.

The bird can only take 1 connection at a time. And the person trying to connect would need your password. And the amount of time it would take someone to knock your connection offline, hack your password, establish a connection, and do something destructive would far exceed the amount of time the bird is actually in the air.

12341234 - Got most of the passwords I suspect.

Reactions: bbfpv
I was able to obtain ip addresses from the craft with both my iPad and my android tablet at the same time while at home on the bench so to speak - I still have to try this while out in the field to see if I can actually send commands to the P# while in flight (very low flying for safety sake).
Makes me wonder why if maybe one of the first things to do would be to change the default password in the wireless settings?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic