MTOW (Maximum Take Off Weight) of Phantom 4 Pro

I strapped an 5D IV on mine and had the P4P camera record the viewfinder.. awesome quality, will upload soon

Nope I dont know

I did find this post from while back,,Um numerous vids of utube of people lifting dogs etc but trick filming at work there I think,, I was playing with water balloons one day p4 with one ballon about 1kg of water did not like take off,it was working hard,just used bent paper clip and foward on stick to drop it but nearly threw myself out of the air,,scary moment,,if anything lifting weight just causes stress cracks,.
20180819_192151.jpg

Hanging a heavy camera that you can't see through and can't control is pretty pointless.
Particularly when it's going to eat your flight time and the Phantom's performance.

Of course the p4 is not for a canon D5. There are interesting cases though, when the default fov is not sufficient, there are plenty of examples for adding a 360 camera (around 200g) or lightweight
thermal imaging stuff.

When the default FoV is not enough, it's time to learn to shoot panoramas.
This one covers 180°
693-73a-X3.jpg

What did you stitch this with? Reason I ask is that the horizon is pretty perfect. Very little - if any- distortion.
I do multi image panels with the P4p all the time using Lightroom. But sometimes there’s some wavy horizons.
I do approximately a 50% overlap.
052518_0295-moos_elementary-bloomingdaletrail_pano.jpg
052518_0295-moos_elementary-bloomingdaletrail_pano.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20