Msg Wi-Fi Network Not Availiable. Loading Satellite........

Reaction score
im getting a msg every time I open DJI GO4 v4.17(Wi-Fi Network Not Availiable. Loading Satellite map requires more cellular data)not sure why .the device is a IPhone SE iOS (10.3.2) and is connecter to the network. My AC p4pro FW .602 any suggestions

thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1991.PNG
    IMG_1991.PNG
    191.1 KB · Views: 433
im getting a msg every time I open DJI GO4 v4.17(Wi-Fi Network Not Availiable. Loading Satellite map requires more cellular data)not sure why .the device is a IPhone SE iOS (10.3.2) and is connecter to the network. My AC p4pro FW .602 any suggestions

thank you
Hi, did you find an answer?

Having the same problem occasionally with my iPhone 6+ using go4. Only started occuring following the last FW/SW update with my P4. Never happens with Litchi using google maps but whilst it still records HP, no map to use for orientation. Problem is that it's not consistent so for now I just use Litchi until I assume the next SW update fixes it.

Thank you,,,,,,!,i did lose map while ago,,same page as find my drone has offline maps which can be downloaded in app,my map still there till this day,
,i post a pic

thank you
150421224806947549723.jpg
1504212284365-1328588557.jpg

I get this message from Day 1 first flight (iphone/ipad) when no Wifi connection is present and only cell network is available ... It simple remind you that phone/tablet will use cell data instead wifi to load map data...

Still get the message but at least maps are loading now?
Last time I tried the maps didn't load?

Still get the message but at least maps are loading now?
Last time I tried the maps didn't load?
,,,,,um have try with sim card out,see if message same,i fly my p3s with no sim card in device but wifi on,,mayby might work for p4

,,,,,um have try with sim card out,see if message same,i fly my p3s with no sim card in device but wifi on,,mayby might work for p4
I flew last night with cell data on and access to wifi and again it wouldn't load until probably 4 mins into the flight. I am right on the fringe of both services due to where I live but was surprised when it suddenly loaded and I was good to go. As I posted earlier, Litchi loads straight away (google maps and probably uses the GPS on my device) so maybe the GO app version using here maps needs more grunt.

I flew last night with cell data on and access to wifi and again it wouldn't load until probably 4 mins into the flight. I am right on the fringe of both services due to where I live but was surprised when it suddenly loaded and I was good to go. As I posted earlier, Litchi loads straight away (google maps and probably uses the GPS on my device) so maybe the GO app version using here maps needs more grunt.
Gosh i sorta had other way round lately,my djigo4 map always there but for some reason its gone from litchi,just shows direction,still tryin to figure that out,my litchi requires data conection for map . All else good just no map no more,been flyin go4 till i sort it,think i might have to update my maps,if i remember right it dissapeared when i had to verifiy my litchi account just to open it,,better show it the screwdriver set,might scare it into working ;)

Reactions: tevek
image.jpeg
Gosh i sorta had other way round lately,my djigo4 map always there but for some reason its gone from litchi,just shows direction,still tryin to figure that out,my litchi requires data conection for map . All else good just no map no more,been flyin go4 till i sort it,think i might have to update my maps,if i remember right it dissapeared when i had to verifiy my litchi account just to open it,,better show it the screwdriver set,might scare it into working ;)
'Show it the screwdriver set', just about lost my lunch reading that. Was hoping that the latest go update this week would have got rid off the stupid warnings and fixed the map issues. Nope....
Maybe if I chop down some trees?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1