Mounting fireworks to P3 Pro ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is, IMO, such a stupid, dangerous and illegal idea, it isn't a bad idea to air all of the comments about why that is so! As alway, if you think tha a thread is inappropriate, you can report it to the moderators (not just post in the thread) to have them consider shutting it down.

Regardless of how realistically safe this may/may not be, I can't imagine anyone seeing a drone flying around with fireworks being too impressed. Could easily be another negative story for the drone community in the news like we don't have enough already!

After the [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] that went down in Gatwick Airport yesterday I think incidents like this will just cause more regulations and legislation to be brought along! There are already too many people that want drones outright banned as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pomonabill220
What exactly would be worst case scenario when doing something those guys in video did?
Be creative. Anything theoretically possible.

What exactly would be worst case scenario when doing something those guys in video did?
Be creative. Anything theoretically possible.
No one will have the exact worst case... the list is infinitely long to chose from. Perhaps you could elaborate. Are you asking for creative answers to the question or are you advocating the use of what is in the video?

I'm sorry but worth the risk? I'm all for having fun but I personally don't want to lose a $1000 drone just so I can shoot Roman candles.

Funny, really? Let's put potentially explosive and highly flammable fireworks on a flying camera and launch it into the air. Great idea? We already have no fly zones, pointless drone bans, and unspecified "safety" concerns in most cities and municipal areas.

Let's go start a big fire, or have a news station pick up a story on this little stunt, and see how that helps us have any chance of not getting slammed with more and more restrictive regulations, bands and laws that prohibit us even using a drone. Yeah, that's a great idea.

Yeah. Snow is highly flammable.
Ok. Now it's clear to me where your thought process is at. The OP is no longer around and has had posts deleted because of this childishness but, now you're obviously going to carry the torch. Thanks for letting us all know, with your apparent sarcasm, that snow isn't flammable. You might as well have said "7" isn't flammable, makes about as much sense to this thread.

I say, ignore the nay sayers and do this.
Life is short, make it shorter, or something like that.
I would definitely do it, except in Cali, real fireworks are a death sentence.

thread_closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor