Mountains vs. flat terrain.

Reaction score
Just my observation. I have seen some beautiful videos in flat terrain. I live on a mountain top and noticed that flying at maximum legal altitude, I can get many beautiful videos. Of course flying low has great results also. I'm on a trip to Fl. and I stopped for the night in Alabama. I checked out the flight information for the area and went to the local park to catch the sunset. By the time I got there all the fluffy clouds left. I took the phantom up to 400 ft. and it was terrible. One bright ball and nothing. I bought the gimbal down and flatness forever. This town had nothing but trees and houses. There was no interesting patterns or silhouettes. Flying high it is easier to take good photos in the mountains. In flatlands you have to work harder at it. Lower altitudes seem better in flatlands. I'm in Panama City now and showed my family there my phantom. It was a boring video. I'm going to plan a little better and scope out the water area. Maybe some marsh areas and wildlife. I hope to gets some better videos by flying lower.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj