Mountain lion taunting runner

Reaction score
I know I'm talking and wasn't there. I'm a little different then most. I thought this was funny and at the same time scary. The runner's actions could've gotten him killed. He should have taken action sooner. That lion was playing a head game. If she wanted that runner he would have been taken down sooner. I know animals well in the wild and their habits. The list of things I've done is long and crazy. I have confronted mountains lions, bear and i have a sense of dominance over animals.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
+1 for the cat, I'm like you, I like venturing where humans stop. In all my encounters, I've NEVER once thought, ( Mod Removed Langage)where's my camera!" My last cat encounter was in Big cypress FL, one of the uber-money folk musta lost there "pet", full grown cross bread, panther and snow leopard. I sensed it at about 30yrds and just stopped til I got eyes on, She was 20' up, lounging on a limb with a look that said "dare ya" . I just chatted it up a minute, then traversed the long way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for the cat, I'm like you, I like venturing where humans stop. In all my encounters, I've NEVER once thought, ( Mod Removed Language)where's my camera!" My last cat encounter was in Big cypress FL, one of the uber-money folk musta lost there "pet", full grown cross bread, panther and snow leopard. I sensed it at about 30yrds and just stopped til I got eyes on, She was 20' up, lounging on a limb with a look that said "dare ya" . I just chatted it up a minute, then traversed the long way around.
I talk to animals in the wild. First to let them know I am there and it all cool. Also, my wife will agree, I talk them into boredom and they leave. It works on people also. LOL
I think he had a great fall video though. Beautiful color.

This clip made our TV news, yip cat just defending itself and probably a local,that chap very lucky and sure nappy change was required after that,,that one angry ***** cat, ?it had some kittens so it was saying stay away

Last edited by a moderator:
I talk them into boredom and they leave. It works on people also
my family migrated through your area in the 1680's-1730's
I think we might be cousins o_O
yesterday my wife asked me who I was talking to, I pointed to a small bird that i couldn't Identify, so I asked the bird!

yesterday my wife asked me who I was talking to, I pointed to a small bird that i couldn't Identify, so I asked the bird!
Well did it answer ya ?

It's been reported that he purposely got close to take pictures of the cubs , which explains how he got the video up and running so quick !! not smart at all !

Well did it answer ya ?
LOL, yep, It's an odd color wren, if you know wren's, they just talk n talk......I'm trying to cut a path to my back property line and well that's chatty's home turf so we talk each time i go back there.

• Love
Reactions: dirkclod
Kept waiting for a rock too. Young mother doing her job. No aggression but wanted him Gone. Go MOM!

If she was stalking, he'd have never seen her. Think she'll be moving them babies away from the road. She's young and learning. So is he.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31