Motors fix Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hello my name is Justin .I have 2 phantom 4 pros. One is perfect works great. The second one not so great. Trying to replace two motors. Like a dumass I CUT the wires in middle instead of removing at circuit
board. I tried solder them together and put heat shrink on them . They would not solder at all. Is there something I can use on wires like flux or something I don't want to buy 2 more motors if possible. I just want to sell the drone that the only thing wrong with it. That drone has the controller that you have use phone or iPad. The one I use has the computer scan built ion it .PLEASE HELP WITH INFO

Its possible there some sort of coating by the sound of it,scrape with with blade or a lighter to see if comes clean,,60/40 solder to tin if you got any,,some solders wont work,,even electronics shop will be able to do to save the hassle

Reactions: Capt KO
As said, wire is coated. Follow advice to scrape thoroughly and use electronic solder only. Not best but doable, at internal board always suggested. Depending on cause, you may still end up inside.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20