Motors don’t all stop at the same time.

Reaction score
Total newbie but learning.
I have owned the P4P now for 3 weeks. I have about three hours flight time and so far all successful. One thing I’ve noticed after landing either manual or using RTH that after landing the AC will rock up on one landing gear about a 1/2 inch. This has never been a problem but did not know why it did this. Today I flew it and decided to catch instead of landing on the ground. I brought it down about 7 feet from the ground. I walked over and clutched one landing gear. I pulled the left stick back to stop the motors. They all did not stop running at the same time. Is this normal and could this be causing the AC to rock up on one landing gear?

Honest No question is declared stupid.......If the drone flys ok...and it tends to rock to one side during landing and all the blades don't stop together....i think your Drones OK....don't be doing no unnecessary calibration !

Reactions: Jgreg0912
Honest No question is declared stupid.......If the drone flys ok...and it tends to rock to one side during landing and all the blades don't stop together....i think your Drones OK....don't be doing no unnecessary calibration !
Thanks, I have not calibrated anything except the compass one time and it ask me to. I think I might have sit it to close to some rebar in the concrete.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT