Motor repair

Reaction score
Apart from DJI is there anywhere in the uk that do phantom3s motor replacements???? Cheers

got all 4 for mine off Amazon can check there.

Drone works and drone doctor are two that come to mind (from various discussions here), assuming you want someone to do the swap for you and not just buy motors. Hopefully someone from the UK might chime in with a specific recommendation, otherwise google is your friend.

Basic hand tools and a decent iron should see you well placed to have a crack at this yourself. It is not a difficult job for anyone with a little mechanical aptitude and basic soldering skills.

Reactions: epicdoom
Drone works and drone doctor are two that come to mind (from various discussions here), assuming you want someone to do the swap for you and not just buy motors. Hopefully someone from the UK might chime in with a specific recommendation, otherwise google is your friend.

Basic hand tools and a decent iron should see you well placed to have a crack at this yourself. It is not a difficult job for anyone with a little mechanical aptitude and basic soldering skills.
Agree it took me an hour to replace all 4 motors being careful the hardest part of the job was unsoldering the existing motor wires. I didn't have any Braid to absorb it so I was using a crappy suction device. You could leave those connections in tact clip the wires at mid point cut back a 1/4 inch if the wires insulation, slide shrink tube over it clip your new motor leads to meet the existing wires with overlapping with the same 1/4 " striped off and solder them together and slide the shrink tube over the connection shrink it down to insulate them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94