Mostly Phantom 4 footage of my trip to Iceland

Beautiful, that's why I got a P4, to have a view you would not get from the ground. I would change a setting in GO if you want smoother panning (a bit rough at times) In the RC settings, slow down to the minimum EXP (I think it's something like .25) this will slow the stick input in the first 20% (about) of travel to slow down the crafts reaction. You will still have the max, just slower in the beginning, you will see the x,y curve change on a graph in GO. Thanks for sharing a place I will visit some day.

Beautiful, that's why I got a P4, to have a view you would not get from the ground. I would change a setting in GO if you want smoother panning (a bit rough at times) In the RC settings, slow down to the minimum EXP (I think it's something like .25) this will slow the stick input in the first 20% (about) of travel to slow down the crafts reaction. You will still have the max, just slower in the beginning, you will see the x,y curve change on a graph in GO. Thanks for sharing a place I will visit some day.

Thanks for the tips, I'm still new to flying drones so advice always welcome, but yeah that's what I got it for, to get the shots you can't get from your own two feet :)

Quick question, would you consider the drone video 4k? I ask because I'm sure I've seen clearer videos and better picture quality on other YouTube videos, but P4's are supposed to record in 4k as far as I know? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues