More Rods

Wow it fast too,I can't slow it down to look proper,,,it ain't no bird
Screenshot_20190625-143722.jpg

Again over water but can't slow it down anymore to get any shape but it's supersonic,,,zoomed in just blurs it ,,aw some anyway....only working from tablet so not much in way of software to slow down good......ps always a good subject this,definitely cool,,,always wonder if these things go through us or what,,they never seem to crash making headlines,,
Screenshot_20190625-145354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome,they just so fast,,make good phantom battery if could steer it in time (lightning reflex),thanks for sharing ,just cool whatever or who ever they are,outer this world that's for sure,I wonder if that's the other side of life

Art Bell's guest Jose Escamilla was all over this 25 years ago:

this might be easier to see...
Is that an airport runway in the background? It looks like it originates there. It certainly looks like a small rocket. Any sound? It's a UFO until identified. Call the news channel! Love it.

Is that an airport runway in the background? It looks like it originates there. It certainly looks like a small rocket. Any sound? It's a UFO until identified. Call the news channel! Love it.
I can definitely see it leave the treeline when blown up but not behind the trees. Dimensional Porthole? Or someone with some neat toys.

I can definitely see it leave the treeline when blown up but not behind the trees. Dimensional Porthole? Or someone with some neat toys.
Cool Yeh I though I could see runway but was unsure,still what ever it is its blooming fast which just fascinate the pants off me,,just totally wicked

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj