More Friendly Forum and a Poll

Please read thread below

• Total voters
Reaction score
With the launch of the P3 this past few weeks there has been lots of heated debate over every aspect of what's to come, and during this time i have read many threads with people jumping down each others throats about this and that. Including my self on a few occasions with others over things i thought were coming, so apologise now if any upset was caused at any point. I would love to see less argumentative posts on here to people who have maybe not read information correctly, or who are simple new people to the hobby joining us on phantom pilots to try and learn about there new loved hobby and gain friendly advise. I understand that we all like a bit of heated debate now and again, my self included. I just think it would be a much nicer forum for new comers if there was a little less anger sometimes that's all. Again please don't read this and think its aimed towards anyone because its honestly not. On another note i think if we put our real names in our little description at the side it would make things a little nicer to, instead of having to quote our forum names to one another. I will post a little poll above to see if this thread has gone down well with everyone or not and if you feel the same.

Hit the " LIKE " button above this post if you think this thread was a good idea.

Hit the " DISLIKE " button if you think this thread was not the best idea i ever had. lol

I will not be offended by any one members thoughts or votes on this in anyway and will hold no grudges towards peoples thoughts, as the more a read this back the more i think this was a bad idea myself .lol. Cheers for reading guys and happy flying and a raise of glasses to the new P3 and of course our forum. :)

Quoting real names could get confusing considering the number of members here. While quoting a username might not be as personal, it's always unique.

Very true, just thought it might help in little separate threads like this when you can see the name at the side and we have a pretty good idea who we are talking to about what in that thread at that time that's all. It was only a side issue comment that's all to be honest. George has his name at the bottom of his posts and i thought it was a good idea. Please lets not make this thread about names tho, it was just a side thought, put your name in if you wish but please leave this thread about the poll. cheers guys

I get on some other forums for other specialties, for example side by sides and photography. This one to me has been pretty informative and nice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic