Monitor for phantom 4 pro V2

Reaction score
Hi,
I need to buy a monitor for my new phantom 4 v2.I am going to fly waypoints on a fruit farm as well as doing flight simulations.Which tablet and screen size will be the best.
Thank you
Bernett

The iPad Mini 5 would be a good choice (if you like Apple devices). You can find other commonly used tablets here.

Hi,
I need to buy a monitor for my new phantom 4 v2.I am going to fly waypoints on a fruit farm as well as doing flight simulations.Which tablet and screen size will be the best.
Thank you
Bernett
I use an I pad air with an 8 inch screen. I like having all the detail I can get.

Reactions: DHAirbus
Thanks a lot I think I must also go with ipad air 8 inch.Do I need wi fi as wellas as internet compatable?Will I need a 32GB or bigger ?Also do you need an extender for the 8 inch to fit?
Kind regards
Bernett
I use an I pad air with an 8 inch screen. I like having all the detail I can get.

Hi,
Thank you
Bernett
My cell phone is too small. My iPad Pro with 12 inch screen is way too big (and heavy). My 8 inch iPad Air is just right.

Thanks a lot I think I must also go with ipad air 8 inch.Do I need wi fi as wellas as internet compatable?Will I need a 32GB or bigger ?Also do you need an extender for the 8 inch to fit?
Kind regards
Bernett
I didn't need an extender, as far as wifi or internet, I purchased mine from Walmart and the storage is in what ever SDcard you put in your aircraft

Reactions: DHAirbus
Thanks a lot I think I must also go with ipad air 8 inch.Do I need wi fi as wellas as internet compatable?Will I need a 32GB or bigger ?
You can't buy a tablet that doesn't have wifi or isn't internet compatible.
But you don't need wifi or an internet connection to fly.
The amount of storage you need depends on what else you want to do with the tablet.
32GB would be fine for just flying.

You can't buy a tablet that doesn't have wifi or isn't internet compatible.
But you don't need wifi or an internet connection to fly.
The amount of storage you need depends on what else you want to do with the tablet.
32GB would be fine for just flying.
Thank you once again.I have an option to buy a second hand air 2 16gb which will fit into the monitor bracket but I have read now that when upgrading to ios 13 the battery is draining very fast and should I go for the new air 4 it will not fit into the bracket and nowhere in south africa I can find a bracket extender.Amazon do not have and ebay and bangood may not ship to south africa.Can somebody maybe purchase one and mail it to me perhaps I will eft the money first.
Regards
Bernett

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic