Modifying the Bird

Reaction score
d9665bf2b9067595bb4a39548de0726e.jpg

I co.pltely dismantled my bird. I added two 5.8ghz dipole antennas to the legs. I added 2 2.4ghz antennas from a phantom 3 pro. I added prop guard's. I added two external battery brackets, hardwired to the board two external battery battery ports.

I believe they are about the same for prop noise. As far as battery life, I'm supposed to loose a minute, but I have used them before and noticed no change. I bought them on eBay for about $10 for a set of four. They're called 9450 carbon fiber tri-blades. The advantage is a noticeable difference in stability.

I believe they are about the same for prop noise. As far as battery life, I'm supposed to loose a minute, but I have used them before and noticed no change. I bought them on eBay for about $10 for a set of four. They're called 9450 carbon fiber tri-blades. The advantage is a noticeable difference in stability.
Ok thanks for update and reply ,i like these and will give them a go

That bad boy looks AWESOME brother I Love the color Blue for lighting especially with dark colors. Id love to try those Props I'm scared to death though they wont hold up and cause a crash. lots of horror stories about aftermarket props circulating the net. Great job on that Bad boy though.

I've used the props before an had great results so I should be cool, but thou neber know. I bought the led lighting from Amazon...i bought a large kit because I also used them on my controller and my base station. Here's a scream shot. Thank you for the implementation. I'm always very hard on my self, so it's great to hear other opinion.
cdaed85c586ab24f829de66a747e1da8.jpg

I co.pltely dismantled my bird. I added two 5.8ghz dipole antennas to the legs. I added 2 2.4ghz antennas from a phantom 3 pro. I added prop guard's. I added two external battery brackets, hardwired to the board two external battery battery ports.
Can you post the link for the props? Thanks.

You mentioned adding two battery brackets - where are they & are they for the LEDs? I'd love to see a couple of pix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl