Mobile Charger

Got this from Banggood today
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on Banggood.com.

We are really sorry to tell you that the item SKU125543 is out of stock now,we are not sure when it will be back into stock,so would you like to change to another same valued item or a refund?

Looking forward to your soon reply.

Regards,

Kathy

GetaGrip said:
Got this from Banggood today
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on Banggood.com.

We are really sorry to tell you that the item SKU125543 is out of stock now,we are not sure when it will be back into stock,so would you like to change to another same valued item or a refund?

Looking forward to your soon reply.

Regards,

Kathy

I got the exact same email. Hope I get my money back.

I guess I just assumed that most folks carry an inverter in their car. I have for years. They're pretty inexpensive these days and good for charging your Quad - as well as anything you carry with you.

I am currently using an inverter but it seems like a bulky mess even though its a small inverter. If it costs ~$800 for a mobile charger I am going to continue to use the inverter as well.

Well, you're right - if you use the inverter *just* for charging your Quad's batteries, that's probably overkill.

But mine charges my laptop, tablet, phone, and host of other odds and ends (I travel a lot - carry a lot with me :))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl