missing propellor error - need help!

Reaction score
Hi all,

After 69 flights with no issues, today I had my first problem.

While flying out in the country at 277metres (ascending and moving forward), I suddenly got the following two errors on the ipad:

missing propeller
motor idle

The drone continued to fly perfectly, and I landed about a minute or two later.

I have uploaded the flight records to Healthy Drones, and interestingly there are 2 log files for this flight. The first log ends midflight when the error occurs, then a second log starts.

Here are the links for the Healthy Drone reports:

Flight #1 4:01pm: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Flight #2 4:04pm: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I can't see any mention of these error messages in the log files, but there is a large battery cell deviation. The "Volts and Amps" section also lists red and purple segments for "Above 25Amps".

Can anyone please help me with analysing these logs to work out what has gone wrong?

I should add, I did another short flight immediately after this occurred (same battery), without incident.

Thanks.

There are high chances that one of the ESCs has partly gone bad. Cause could be component failure or settling of conducting dust over the circuits. Try to clean by compressed air.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj