Mirroring the iPhone?

Not to another iOS device. There used to be "AirPlay Receiver" apps for iPhone & iPad, but Apple pulled all those from the App Store back in 2012. Now those apps only work on jailbroken devices.

You can still mirror your phone to a PC or Mac laptop, using any of several "AirPlay Receiver" apps like AirServer, Reflector, or ShairPort for Windows or OS X. You can of course mirror it to an AppleTV device also, and watch on a TV. EDIT: there is some evidence that the additional Wi-Fi traffic on the Phantom's Wi-Fi network could degrade your FPV video. There was a recent thread here about that.

Or you can get the HDMI connector for your phone, and physically connect the phone's video output to a small portable TV or monitor.

Butcher99 said:
Has anyone found a means to mirror the iPhone screen without using Apple TV ??

I have Reflector and so far it works. I haven't gone more than about 200' away from TX yet. See a short demo vid about Reflector here:
http://youtu.be/61JnXceglqg

yup it is possible but you'll need an app on your computert called reflector ( i have it on mac i think it is available for windows too ) it is not a free app but you can still download it in torrent .
hope i've answered you ,
gabe

Someone need post a video using reflector NOT at home.
Tried airserver and reflector, but there is not any good results. If there is WIFI router at home, no problems for me.
But I am flying away from access points.

Dillinger said:
Someone need post a video using reflector NOT at home.
Tried airserver and reflector, but there is not any good results. If there is WIFI router at home, no problems for me.
But I am flying away from access points.

I use it far from home. you need to connect the laptop and the ipad both to the phantom wifi signal. the laptop doesn't do anything with the signal other than connect to the ipad. I don't have time to make a video to prove it, it works for me. If it doesn't work for you, perhaps we are doing something different or using different hardware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl