Miracle saves or miraculous survival stories.??? Up

Reaction score
My phantom 3 was at full speed and 40ft altitude when it clipped a tree top and cartwheeled all the way to the concrete. Hitting so hard it bounced 4 or 5 feet giving me enough time to jam the go stick up for why nots...the [Language Removed by Moderator] thing regained flight and made it home. Without a gimbal and dizzy as a drunk sailor with vertigo. True Story.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a picture to go with the words..sounds like a cat......you got 8 crashes left be fore its Doomed !....My my too bad theirs NOT a video of that BIG Bounce !......is the gimbal still swinging from a limb 40 feet UP ? Change your nick to Lucky Drone Guy !

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
How about a picture to go with the words..sounds like a cat......you got 8 crashes left be fore its Doomed !....My my too bad theirs NOT a video of that BIG Bounce !......is the gimbal still swinging from a limb 40 feet UP ? Change your nick to Lucky Drone Guy !

I wish it was on film. The gimbal separated on impact and one arm tweaked pretty good..I had it sold and it was my last flight the night before handing it over..

I wish it was on film. The gimbal separated on impact and one arm tweaked pretty good..I had it sold and it was my last flight the night before handing it over..

That will happen every time. When flying we never say, "This is the last flight of the day" or odds are it will be the last flight of the aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl