Mine shipped today!

Mine is coming from Atlanta as well, arriving Wed. I suspect DJI staged P4Ps while waiting on the app. I did not get the P4P+
Yes, it seems that DJI shipped the P4P first while the P4P+ waited for the app (since DJI loads it at the factory.) But since both models seem to be shipping at this point I guess it's now moot. The P4P's coming from Georgia are arriving Wednesday and my P4P+ from China is arriving Thursday. And since now DJI is shipping the P4P+ to stateside vendors even that difference will be gone.

The pattern with the Mavic (and seemingly repeated here) is DJI's priority seems to be early preorders (like first and second day), and then preferred vendors, and then DJI Direct shipments sprinkled to customers after preferred vendors have been serviced. So what I've learned from this is if you didn't get in on the first preorders then you're better off waiting and ordering from a stateside vendor than bothering with DJI Direct.

Part of the problem is that with DJI Direct you have no idea of when a unit will ship, nor is there any possible way to find out. When I was trying to cancel my order DJI said it would ship in about two weeks, and in fact it shipped two hours later. Conversely you can be told the unit is about to ship when that isn't even remotely true... the answers you get from DJI are just seemingly random. It just isn't worth the stress and I'll never run that rat race again.

The pattern with the Mavic (and seemingly repeated here) is DJI's priority seems to be early preorders (like first and second day), and then preferred vendors, and then DJI Direct shipments sprinkled to customers after preferred vendors have been serviced.
I don't think we're going to see the Mavic pattern again. The P4P isn't going to be nearly as popular. The DJI Store is currently showing an estimated shipping of 5-7 business days after the order is confirmed.

Ordered direct from,DJI. Says it's coming Thurs. Hope it's not delayed, my hot neighbor is moving on Sat. And I want to peep in her window before she goes back to Peru.

I ordered from DroneNerds last night. Shipped today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik