MicroSD Recovery

Reaction score
Hi,

I read somewhere about someone being able to recover deleted images (taken in the DJI factory) from their new phantom sd card so decided to give it a go.

I brought a 64gb card that came with a year sub to Sandisk's Recovery software and low and behold, two MOV files and one MOF file were found. However I cannot restore the files using the software, or any other free software I tried.

Has anyone else been able to recover, or tried to recover images/video from their freshly shipped phantom? i think it's too late to try after updating firmware etc etc.

regards,
M

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the feature to recover data from sd card .
What you say makes sense. we can retrieve data from Android SD card or other device ,but before the data is erased from phone

Last edited:
Restore from backup, but I guess this isn't an option here?

For best results, you should use Disk Drill or one of this tools Sandisk recovery software tools. Recover SD card as quickly as possible after accidentally deleting a file. That is because DD can only recover a deleted file if new data has not yet been written to the part of the disk where the deleted file was stored. The longer you wait, the higher the chance that the data will be permanently overwritten.

Last edited:
Funny this came up.. I was videoing with my Galaxy S8+ and phone locked up... when I rebooted... 16gb microsd card was not found and empty to the phone...

I have easeus recovery software... only recognizes the card as a lost partition and disappears...

Lucky for backup software....I didn't lose anything

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the feature to recover data from sd card.
I don't think professional Android data recovery software is equally suitable for SD card data recovery, unless it is a software that focuses on data recovery like AnyRecover, providing a targeted data recovery model for Android and SD cards.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl