Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

MicroSD Recovery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leglessmatt, May 6, 2015.

1. leglessmatt

Hi,

I read somewhere about someone being able to recover deleted images (taken in the DJI factory) from their new phantom sd card so decided to give it a go.

I brought a 64gb card that came with a year sub to Sandisk's Recovery software and low and behold, two MOV files and one MOF file were found. However I cannot restore the files using the software, or any other free software I tried.

Has anyone else been able to recover, or tried to recover images/video from their freshly shipped phantom? i think it's too late to try after updating firmware etc etc.

regards,
    M

2. Shehab

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the feature to recover data from sd card .

#2 Shehab, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. Tankcerh

What you say makes sense. we can retrieve data from Android SD card or other device ,but before the data is erased from phone

#3 Tankcerh, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017