Microraptor Pro Case Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

Hey guys,

I just got my Microraptor Pro case and the lid hits my one prop due to its angle. Has anyone experienced this?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434747359.360257.jpg

mine is off on a weird angle, as well, but hasn't gotten caught yet. i still watch and make sure that it doesn't get caught in the lid when i close it.

that same prop is somewhat askew due to my MR case as well, but not as far as yours. My case closes well, though i would prefer that prop to be more straight. at first glance it seemed like it would not close but then as I lowered myself so the prop was at eye level, i could see there was plenty of room. do i see a little gap between the prop and the acrylic post in your image? I would definitely contact them to see what can be done (new foam or whatever...)

maybe use it without that one post until a more permanent solution can be found, i dont think removal of that post would result in any damage from being used in non extreme scenarios.

good luck!

Update: I took the phantom out and noticed that the foam under the Phantom was shifted/bumpy. I removed the main foam cavity and fixed everything. When I put it all back together it fits much better! Everything must have shifted around during shipping...
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434749291.911454.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20