Mexico/Cozumel

Reaction score
Anyone have recent experience bringing your drone into Mexico, specifically Cozumel? Since the first of the year? Problems? Did they just breeze your through?
Been down several times in the past few years, never a problem, but haven't heard how it's working out with the new law in place

Anyone have recent experience bringing your drone into Mexico, specifically Cozumel? Since the first of the year? Problems? Did they just breeze your through?
Been down several times in the past few years, never a problem, but haven't heard how it's working out with the new law in place

Was at the Riu Palace in playa del carmen for 2 weeks, had no issues coming in but be warned on the way out I had a GoPro in my bag that wasn’t there when I got home,

Reactions: rexster314
Was at the Riu Palace in playa del carmen for 2 weeks, had no issues coming in but be warned on the way out I had a GoPro in my bag that wasn’t there when I got home,
I have had my bags gone thru and tags were placed in the bags to let us know they were out there los

Have you traveled to Mexico with a drone since you posted this question? I arrive in Cancun tomorrow and am curious how the process works with the new law.

If i couldn’t carry on i would not take it they decide at the airport what they would like to keep i am taking about workers
You wil probably have no recourse if missing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20