Merry late Xmas...

Thanks guys! I actually didn't color adjust or edit it at all. Just plain.. I wanted to be able to compare the quality. I really planned on doing more for the video and definitely releasing it earlier and making a title and everything but made some memories with my kiddos instead so New Year's going to be a new year for me and the channel..

Very nice. What camera settings did you use? I've tried doing this but the video comes out unfocused and grainy.
It was truly in auto mode for both the P4P and Evo 1. 30 fps. I def see the grain in the Evo clips. I have learned to point the camera down at the right angle to keep it from Auto adjusting on me. I get worried to try new things because i dont want to mess anything up. But bedsides adding the transitions. This is video straight from the camera. Thank you for watching and i appreciate the questions. I cant wait to get the p4p out and and see how it compares to the Evo.

Reactions: DroneB
That’s such a smooth video. Was it shot in tripod mode? Or just very slow and steady flying? It’s very cinematographic...Nicely done. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Thank you so much!! The Evo i shot in precision mode the p4p i let her go full sticks. Had way bigger plans for this. But late like always.. Lol i appreciate it!

A very wonderful video!
Where are you? It looks lovely.
And also, what drone or camera are you using, the video is soo smooth, and the editing is wonderful!

Thank you danny. Im in North Carolina. It is beautiful here! I used a combination of a phantom 4 Pro obsidian plus and my reliable Autel Evo love the thing. But low light is not its thing. I wanted to see the difference and what each drone could do in low light since purchasing my p4p. I really appreciate the kind comments. Working on my heavy thumbs. But I enjoyed it! Hope it was a great Xmas for everyone!

Thank you for letting me know, the lights are REALY beautiful, and your shots are great! Merry..... Happy New Year!!

Happy Flying :)

What really impressed me, since I'm a doodoo when it comes to videoing, was that when you panned down, the transition was incredibly smooth! It really makes the whole thing look very professional. Nicely done, Sir!

Very humbling! Thank you Phantom Pirate! Working on those pans! Thats the only one i do.. thats why i got so good at it! Jk but i have been practicing. Awesome things are gonna happen this next year! Cant wait!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.