Memory card full message, but no were near capacity

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just come back from a great flight however received a 'memeory card full' message on the ipad so couldn't record any more footage...

Checked the (original) memory card and there is the usual firmware file, text files etc, and two videos in the Media folder, one 1.4gb, the other 2.1. i.e. no where near the 16gb (confirmed) storage capacity...

Any ideas anyone? She's resting at the moment but think I remember a setting about 2gb file size limit or similar, not sure if that may be the cause.

Running all latest firmware, recently done a IMU calibration and compas calibration successsfully and no other 'issues'.

Cheers,
Matt

Ok, I've done a scan and it looks like there is a hidden '.Trashes' folder on the memory card (mainly used on a Mac),

In the hidden folder are duplicates of the two videos in one folder, and EVERY OTHER VIDEO I've taken (totalling 14), even though I've deleted them off the card.

Weird.

Always try to format the card before you take off, if you have downloaded the video. Use a 64GB card and you will get in excess of 2 hours of recording time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic