Mega Bundle Phantom 3 Pro with Smartphone Extras

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Ultimate Bundle + Great Smartphone Lot of Extras 4K, Hard Case | eBay

Use the link above and offer $800 (This is my bottom) and it is yours since I don't have to pay fees.

Mega, Ultimate, Out-of-my-Mind Drone Bundle! Great condition DJI Phantom 3 Pro with hardshell DJI case, two batteries (One needs replacing or need reconditioning), a few sets of propellers (8 brand new sets), Prop Guard set (6 pairs for changing colors), Remote, Upgrades like metal gimbal arm, camera cover, plus more. LG G4 in great condition with Box used only for screen plus three new batteries with external chargers, stylus kit, leather backs in red, burgundy, black, tan, and brown all brand new. The phone is T-mobile version but I have never used it as a phone so can't guarantee bands or connectivity. GPS & WIFI works great with the drone. Drone works perfect and 4K video and images are breath taking. Oh I almost forgot about the camera ND filters for the Drone. Honestly there are probably more....just remembered Hard case unopened for LG G4, wireless charging pad for LG G4, and GPS Signal Boosters for Phantom 3 Pro Remote. Just look at all the pics for what you are going to get! Easily the best deal out there for anyone looking for a Phantom Drone! Getting the Ultimate Package. The ultimate unboxing experience. Selling as I have only used it 5 times in the last year! I have two smaller drones that I am keeping for fun!! Once purchased no returns due to the amount of things included. Bid with confidence and checkout feedback!! I want a 1000$ but make me a reasonable offer!! Won't last too long!! Hit me up for any questions!!

Attachments

• IMG_6097.JPG
    IMG_6097.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31