Meet up in Miami Florida!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Quick introduction for myself, Names Steven, 25 years old and Just opened a drone store in Miami, Florida! Drones Plus Miami. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I will be hosting drone meet ups in the near future inside my shop. I plan on making it interesting, something not many other people have done. I guess you can call it a Drone Party? I will have music, food, entertainment and most importantly drones! It will be a educational experience as well as a workshop. Anyone and everyone is welcome, there is no entrance free and most importantly you should bring your drone to show off if you have one. I will be helping anyone that needs help or has any questions. We will have techs on call including myself in case anyone needs a couple tweeks or fixing to get them going in the right direction. We don't discriminate over here, so all kinds of drones are welcome. Whether you are rocking the DJI S1000, Phantom 3, or your own custom built 250 racer, everyone is welcome to come buy. I am trying to pull the community together and offer a fun place to hang out at while of course learning about the still kind of new sport/recreational activity. This is no gimmick to get you into my store to purchase a product, all though I would mind you doing that! Haha! Anyway, this will just be the beginning. I am in the process of getting together a race league, and more gather ups outside my shop where you can bring your friends and family, BBQ and fly drones all day long! I If anyone is interested, my shop is located at 13615 Biscayne Blvd in North Miami, Florida, 33181. Our telephone number is (786)802-2034. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

Reactions: SHARKY1
I'd be interested in attending,

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello everyone!

Quick introduction for myself, Names Steven, 25 years old and Just opened a drone store in Miami, Florida! Drones Plus Miami. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I will be hosting drone meet ups in the near future inside my shop. I plan on making it interesting, something not many other people have done. I guess you can call it a Drone Party? I will have music, food, entertainment and most importantly drones! It will be a educational experience as well as a workshop. Anyone and everyone is welcome, there is no entrance free and most importantly you should bring your drone to show off if you have one. I will be helping anyone that needs help or has any questions. We will have techs on call including myself in case anyone needs a couple tweeks or fixing to get them going in the right direction. We don't discriminate over here, so all kinds of drones are welcome. Whether you are rocking the DJI S1000, Phantom 3, or your own custom built 250 racer, everyone is welcome to come buy. I am trying to pull the community together and offer a fun place to hang out at while of course learning about the still kind of new sport/recreational activity. This is no gimmick to get you into my store to purchase a product, all though I would mind you doing that! Haha! Anyway, this will just be the beginning. I am in the process of getting together a race league, and more gather ups outside my shop where you can bring your friends and family, BBQ and fly drones all day long! I If anyone is interested, my shop is located at 13615 Biscayne Blvd in North Miami, Florida, 33181. Our telephone number is (786)802-2034. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.
I think that you indicated that you were in the MIAMI FLA. area? is this true, if you are, then please email me, [email protected] i am also just starting this drone thing/hobby.
howard [and anyone else in the kendale lakes area-33183 or DADE COUNTY!]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1