MAYDAY! I Need Help With This Futaba R6014FS Receiver!

Reaction score
I'm doing pretty good squeezing all the hardware into the P2. Right now I can not figure what I need to do for my retracts.
As you can see in the attached picture of the pinouts on the Futaba R6014FS receiver, I have the original receiver swapped out. I think that part of the receiver upgrade is wired right.... So far. I watched a few youtubes on how to do that. If anyone sees something wrong there please let me know. I haven't confirgured anything in the transmitter radio yet. I do have the receiver matched to my radio.
I'm stumped on how to hardwire my retracts. Both of the servo retracts are going through this little black box and one servo cable comes out to be plugged into WHERE? With a H3-3D Zenmuse, I'm using channels 7, 8, and 9. I don't know. CORRECT? So if that's true then I'm guessing my retracts are CHANNEL 10? Black wire down or up? I assume the polarity needs to be correct. It shows I have it in the channel 10 slot now. I don't know if it's right. The next thing is the two smal red and black power wires coming out of the black box. Do I need another heavy battery to run my retracts? Or can I tie those wires into the P2 power? SOMEWHERE? Next thing is programming. That's another story though.
Any help y'all can give me is highly appreciated. Please help. I've read and watched videos all day and I can't find a dang thing on it. I'm STUCK!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 564

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl