MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Yeah those are the stiff ones! I never really cared for those really stiff blue ones! You got to keep an eye on where the connector meets the cable on those ones ( mostly if you take them on/off often) I've noticed on the ones I tried it separated a little & on one in particular, I dealt w/ signal degration because of it!
Now, I prefer the RG58's

Are the Rg58 cables the same type tony uses on the backside of his setup ?

I ordered the 90 degree long cables from Jake, they fit nicely and don't really have to bend much so I shouldn't have any issues with separation.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any news on the terminator antenna?
I'm on the verge of either buying amps for my ITelite dbs or try the terminator no amps. So excited to see the difference.
The terminator is out. The ItElite MaxxRange will be out the first week of May. Check the leaderboard, the MaxxRange is currently on top ;)

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
+1 for the wifi expert. Nice guy and fast to respond.
Thanks for the plus one Jake, it doesn't really matter to me who people use and I wasn't trying to step on your business. But I have found them to be quick and quality

Thanks for the plus one Jake, it doesn't really matter to me who people use and I wasn't trying to step on your business. But I have found them to be quick and quality
No stepping here, I've used wifi expert too :)

If you get the amp kit, here is just a little reassurance if you plug them in with nothing connected.
ef33030c489745a797e8b0d878221019.jpg

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
If you get the amp kit, here is just a little reassurance if you plug them in with nothing connected.

Thanks for sharing!

However, it still important to not turn the transmitter on without something connected to it.

Just my own personal soapbox rant: Jake here is a GREAT guy and I'm sure he appreciates that "banter" back and forth about different products available today. I hope at the end of the day we all fully realize that Jake owns MaxxUAV and this is a thread he started to notify his customers (new and perspective alike) of his products etc. While this is a "forum" for debate and discussion I think we need to have some respect for the OP and the fact he started this to announce products from his company.

Let's try to be mindful of this and also remember that the companies that choose to support us here at Phantom Pilots give their hard earned money for sponsorship so we can enjoy this forum for FREE.

End of rant!!!

You sponsor this forum Jake? You dont even get a fancy star or a smiley face by yer name[emoji41]
Point taken Big Al, please except my apologies! I guess there was some toes stepped on[emoji41]

Reactions: BigAl07
You can also use the magnetic antennas to throw on the top of your car and fly from inside the vehicle like another member does on here, I'm sure it helps with the glare a whole lot!
Ramphex, can you direct me to those, I haven't had any luck finding them? Thanks!

Jake / MaxxUAV sells excellent product and probably some of the finest workmanship I have seen(brackets, cords, etc) his products that he sells are some of the best I have read about(antenna/Sunhans amps... I will continue to support his product and I hope he has received some business from it!!

Jake / MaxxUAV sells excellent product and probably some of the finest workmanship I have seen(brackets, cords, etc) his products that he sells are some of the best I have read about(antenna/Sunhans amps... I will continue to support his product and I hope he has received some business from it!!

And I do appreciate it man, more than you know!

I ordered everthing from jake at. Maxxuav.com

And he's on top, and knowledgable, on phantom series RC's

And im glad I oredered through him. He seems trust worthy to me....
Im sold! On this philosophy:

WHAT WE OFFER

At Maxx UAV, we specialize in designing and distributing the best products to take your UAV to the maxx! If you're experiencing signal loss at distances shorter than you expected, we can help. If you're a long distance junkie, we can help. Distance ratings provided by manufacturers are in a perfect world scenario with zero interferences or obstructions, which account for about 0.001% (educated guess...) of actual pilots! The amplifiers we sell will help punch through those interferences & obstructions. We don't post expected distances because they vary by the conditions you're flying in. However, you can expect a major increase in signal strength. If you're not ready for the big leagues just yet, you can start off with just an antenna upgrade and go from there. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me either by e-mail or facebook.

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures