Maximum flight distance reached?

Strange... Should all still be on your phone. Did it install to a different directory? Or maybe your phone has a "delete all related data" setting when uninstalling. Not sure. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and all my stuff was still there. Granted it has been a month or two since the last time.

I also thought that it should resync from DJI's servers. Probably wrong about that one though.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

My fault this is new bird I picked up and put my camera on till I fix motor and change out shell on mine, both phantom 3 advanced mine tipped over and motor would not cut off till I took battery out, melted motor to shell and just wanted to get out and fly, flight data will probable show up once I get it up and running

Maybe try to log out of the app and then log back in. Perhaps reinstall the app after syncing flight records.
Hey @Oso ty for the suggestion to reinstall the app. That worked for me. I'm glad I used the search function here before starting a new thread. I found that there were beaucoup people asking the exact same questions about the new lock down from DJI and they all just start a new thread. Its nice to not be "that guy" this time.

Oh yeah ty for the comment to sync flight records first before deleting and reinstalling the app. I made that mistake once and very nearly did it again today until I saw your note. This time I synced flights, deleted app, reinstalled app, synced flights and they were all restored no sweat. This forum rocks. Ty again. Sorry so long.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Yeah man. Just like @Oso said before you need to sync your flights before deleting the app. Then when you reinstall and sync they are back. I f'ed that one up about 6 months ago and lost my flight logs cause I didnt sync first. This time no sweat.

Reactions: Oso and KongWerks
Did you update the app and if so did you go online and re-register? Maybe try to log out of the app and then log back in. Perhaps reinstall the app after syncing flight records. Note: 150 feet sounds like the flight restrictions they announced in May when they said, "flight will be limited to a 50-meter radius up to 30 meters high."

If those restrictions sound like news to you, you can check out the video below or search for one of the many threads about the restrictions since it was announced at the end of May. The video is not a Phantom, but you'll still get the overall idea. The video has been posted here countless times, so may have already seen it. If so, sorry in advance.

Hopefully it's as simple as that or another simple explanation. Cheers and good luck!

Hey whats your guess for how many times you posted this video? Lol.

Hey @Oso ty for the suggestion to reinstall the app. That worked for me. I'm glad I used the search function here before starting a new thread. I found that there were beaucoup people asking the exact same questions about the new lock down from DJI and they all just start a new thread. Its nice to not be "that guy" this time.

Oh yeah ty for the comment to sync flight records first before deleting and reinstalling the app. I made that mistake once and very nearly did it again today until I saw your note. This time I synced flights, deleted app, reinstalled app, synced flights and they were all restored no sweat. This forum rocks. Ty again. Sorry so long.
You're welcome sir. I'm glad the suggestions worked for you and also that you didnt lose your flight records this time. Thanks by the way for reading my post. I was starting to think that it was made with invisible ink!

Hey whats your guess for how many times you posted this video? Lol.
Like you said, many people just post a new thread without searching, and it seems that much too many people don't read the release notes. As such, that video has been posted by myself and others far more times than should have been necessary. Its easy to post though, and if it continues to help people its worth it. Cheers!

I've been flying for about 6 months now. I used to get 2,000 feet with a skyreat windsurfer antenna. This more, I cant go anymore than 150 feet when it tells me "maximum flight distance reached". I upgraded to the latest 1.9.20 firmware 3 weeks ago and it didn't affect my distance. I made sure I wasn't in Beginners mode. Any ideas?

It is the update. Try logging into your DJI Account before flying.

Kongwerks is correct. This worked for me!
Will this help with height and distance limits. I updated and now my altitude and range is limited. I went in to settings to override and it did not work?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik