Mavic pro best buy

They do not do repairs to my knowledge so probably have to send it in which you would have to do anyway if you order direct from DJI under warranty. I bought my P3P from Staples (yep). Special package deal only available thru them and have had no problems but I assume I would have to have DJI take care of that. And my year is almost up so that soon becomes a non-issue for the P3P. Call BestBuy and ask them what the process would be.

Reactions: cactus683
They do not do repairs to my knowledge so probably have to send it in which you would have to do anyway if you order direct from DJI under warranty. I bought my P3P from Staples (yep). Special package deal only available thru them and have had no problems but I assume I would have to have DJI take care of that. And my year is almost up so that soon becomes a non-issue for the P3P. Call BestBuy and ask them what the process would be.
Thanks!

What if the drone you buy doesn't function properly? Do you have to send it in to dji or would bestbuy exchange it?

Fyi with best buy. I bought a spare phantom 4 there a few weeks ago and crashed the **** out of it. I took the pieces in along with the box and got a full refund. I am an elite plus member and don't know if that factors in or not but in any case it was a good day.

Reactions: cactus683
Fyi with best buy. I bought a spare phantom 4 there a few weeks ago and crashed the **** out of it. I took the pieces in along with the box and got a full refund. I am an elite plus member and don't know if that factors in or not but in any case it was a good day.

Good to know!

Generally speaking, sending a brand new 1 day old unit to Dji sounds a bit silly though and you might end up with a refurb unit from them. I feel like I might get taken this way. BB has to take some accountability too since they just took over $1000 from me. Thoughts?

Good deal. That's also why I like to deal with local businesses if possible...you can TALK to them and they can be most helpful as they were in your case. I have dropped a lot of $ with them over the years and they have been good to me.

Good to know!

Generally speaking, sending a brand new 1 day old unit to Dji sounds a bit silly though and you might end up with a refurb unit from them. I feel like I might get taken this way. BB has to take some accountability too since they just took over $1000 from me. Thoughts?
Have you asked them?

Good to know!

Elite plus has 45 days after that it's DJI for u

Reactions: nash
Have you asked them?

No. I'm just going with what their website says. 30 days return, unopened! If you call customer service, they will just basically read back the same thing to you.

No. I'm just going with what their website says. 30 days return, unopened! If you call customer service, they will just basically read back the same thing to you.
Go to the store, talk to the manager and get it in writing. :)

Reactions: nash
i'm pretty sure best buy would allow exchanges if it's defective.
if you change your mind etc then that's on you.

I don't think we have the elite plus system here in Canada [emoji20]

BB will exchange for any reason if you are in return window and that window is 45 days for some people.
I know for Best Buy Canada a lot of quadcopters are a final sale once it's been opened

we have a way better pricematching policy though so I'm not complaining.

Staples has it listed now as well. 1349.00 with 10% discount on online orders. Just another option :)

I did jump on the 10% pre order sale with bestbuy when the mavic was announced. [emoji106]

IF it isn't as you expect, you can always return it. BB has a great return policy, a;though I wouldn't fly it first.

I thought Best Buy had a 14 day return policy. That's what they told me last time I tried to return something there. And I agree, most of the employees there are clueless. One of the employees tried to make me look bad and like I didn't know what I was talking about. There were a lot of people in the store, so I turned it around on him and made him look like a Azz Hat in front of 30 people.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl