Mavic pro best buy

One of the listing says Quad and the other Hexa...Def a mistake on best buy part.

I'm almost tempted to pre-order the one that's priced at $1079, I think that is a mistake in the pricing.
On another Canadian retailers site the basic Mavic is $1350 and the combo kit with the extra batteries, propellers, carrying case, etc. Is $1750.
It's unfortunate that Best Buy doesn't say what is included with each of those Mavic kits.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm almost tempted to pre-order the one that's priced at $1079, I think that is a mistake in the pricing.
On another Canadian retailers site the basic Mavic is $1350 and the combo kit with the extra batteries, propellers, carrying case, etc. Is $1750.
It's unfortunate that Best Buy doesn't say what is included with each of those Mavic kits.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I does say I think it's just wrong

I spoke to the folks at Best Buy and they assure me the diff is only the camera, 4K or 1080. Works for me..1079.00. Ordered mine.

I spoke to the folks at Best Buy and they assure me the diff is only the camera, 4K or 1080
They must be mistaken. There is only one camera.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I realize there is only one camera. Bestbuy does not seem to know this. BB rep assured me as stated, so I ordered the 1079.00 deal. Their mistake? Probably...but my order is accepted and expected delivery is Nov 15th.

I realize there is only one camera. Bestbuy does not seem to know this. BB rep assured me as stated, so I ordered the 1079.00 deal. Their mistake? Probably...but my order is accepted and expected delivery is Nov 15th.
They've taken it off the website so I hope you get it

best buy staff is generally clueless
you're gonna be shipped one without a remote even if it says it includes it
so you'll have to argue for the right one to be shipped out.

How does the warranty and all that work if you get it from bestbuy,im debating on whether to just go from DJI itself or bestbuy.

Mavic comes with 1 yr parts and labor. Best Buy is Apple dealer in Canada. Return policy on drones is 30 days, unopened! Have had nothing but good service from them in the past 15 years, so happy to deal with them as they are local.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31