Mavic Mini payload release

Reaction score
Good afternoon all.
I’ve got a Mavic mini & I want to buy a payload release mechanism for it that can be controlled remotely. I understand this model can’t carry very much, about 120 grams above its own weight to my understanding, & I’ll only use it to carry a tennis ball for my dog and then release it, or possibly small bottles of hand sanitiser & drop it off to people over the park to raise spirits in these trying times. I’ve only managed to locate payload dropping mechanisms on amazon, but they’re for the MP, so I’m just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one, or if they’re available. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Security 1162
Welcome to the forum. If all you have is a Mavic you
would do good to join our sister site
Lots of good info there.?

I’ve got a Mavic mini & I want to buy a payload release mechanism for it that can be controlled remotely. I understand this model can’t carry very much, about 120 grams above its own weight
Good luck

Barely carry anything. Auto 'Load mode" engages then short flight parameters. Same as prop guards. Most release mechanisms attach to a drone nav light that is controlled from your remote. Read up or utube for more. You'll need it.
Good luck

Welcome to the forum. If all you have is a Mavic you
would do good to join our sister site
Lots of good info there.?
Fantastic, thank you! I didn’t realise you had another forum, I’ll post it there.

Barely carry anything. Auto 'Load mode" engages then short flight parameters. Same as prop guards. Most release mechanisms attach to a drone nav light that is controlled from your remote. Read up or utube for more. You'll need it.
Good luck
Brilliant, thank you! I’ll have a look now.

Fantastic, thank you! I didn’t realise you had another forum, I’ll post it there.
Look at bottom of page and you will see links to 14 other sites we have.
We got ya covered. ;)

Pigeons do it all the time.
OT but can't help this. Was in the 7th grade and had to ride a school bus . School was in town so i ran from school as soon as it let out and got a choclate shake and was standing on the curb in town waiting on the bus to stop and pick me up ( freind was the driver ) when a Pigeon droped a little something and it hit dead center of that shake. I thought about it and just took the straw and mixed it in and when i got on the bus the bus bully took it from me. You know the rest .:p
Was a fun ride the rest of the trip home watching him smirk at me having my shake.
True story.lol

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20