Mavic-Christmas

Thank you

I hope that didn't come off "snarky" meaning you should be there and not here... I'm a member of several "sister" forums to PP and just meant to acknowledge that you might find some more current and in-depth Mavic info over there (As I have and do each day).

I hope that didn't come off "snarky" meaning you should be there and not here... I'm a member of several "sister" forums to PP and just meant to acknowledge that you might find some more current and in-depth Mavic info over there (As I have and do each day).

Not at all! I need as much help as possible. Lol
Plus I’m way too excited to take anything in a bad way.
Have to go online to read up as this manual is way to small for my old eyes.
Mike

Congrats on your new Mavic.

I have a Spark under the tree that my wife is getting me. I also have a P3S but my new Spark will not be an upgrade but rather a complement to my P3S.

Chris

Congrats on your new Mavic.

I have a Spark under the tree that my wife is getting me. I also have a P3S but my new Spark will not be an upgrade but rather a complement to my P3S.

Chris

I love my P3s. I have a lot of love invested in it and she never let me down. I just can’t justify having both. I’ll assume I’ll be flying the Mavic all the time now.

I love my P3s. I have a lot of love invested in it and she never let me down. I just can’t justify having both. I’ll assume I’ll be flying the Mavic all the time now.
I think the Mavic is a good choice - small and portable for those times when portability is needed and full size phantom like features and stability.

For me, I use my P3S mainly for photography and less for videography and the Spark being so small and light will be a great addition for when I go out snowshoeing, Nordic skiing or snowmobiling. It will be much easier to carry and keep warm and I will be able to carry other things rather than just my P3S in its backpack as I do now.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d