Mavic at retail store

Reaction score
When does the mavic go on sale at a store like best buy or Apple? I'm not interested in buying/shipping online. I want to walk in and walk out with one. I thought it was on sale yesterday? The best buy I went to said its sold out and he mentioned they started selling on the 12th? I'm like wtf?

Reactions: hotttbody
The Mavic isn't available in stores yet. Pre-orders were anticipated to begin shipping in Mid-October. I wouldn't expect them in stores until Novenber. Last I heard Apple predicts having them in stores on November 2nd.

When does the mavic go on sale at a store like best buy or Apple? I'm not interested in buying/shipping online. I want to walk in and walk out with one. I thought it was on sale yesterday? The best buy I went to said its sold out and he mentioned they started selling on the 12th? I'm like wtf?

Reactions: Fplvert
I got my Nikon D7000 at Best Buy out of the manager's office, before it went on sale from the announced date by Nikon. They had to make shelf space available so they had new stock to play with, but it wasn't on the floor yet. The clerk ran an in-house warehouse peep and found it was at another store, went there, asked, said it wasn't out for sale, told them other store said they had it, and the guy went and asked and I got one from the manager.

Local BB has moved their DJI counter space around so they must have something in hiding to put out. They put DJI boxes under the display shelf in some locked sliding-glass window, although they pulled my P4 from the back lock-up even though there were boxes under the display shelf.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.