Mavic 2 cant sign in dji go app

What country are you living in. It seems to be unavailable anymore in the UK but was still available in the USA. I bought a Phantom 2 plus recently and cznt use it as there is no app available in the UK anymore and nobody on this site has been able to identify a non DJI app that I can use. That's alit if money i wasted.

iPhone 6+ and yes it's the latest app. It ask for my email and all then I sign up but when I try to log in...log in failed..so confusing

What country are you living in. It seems to be unavailable anymore in the UK but was still available in the USA. I bought a Phantom 2 plus recently and cznt use it as there is no app available in the UK anymore and nobody on this site has been able to identify a non DJI app that I can use. That's alit if money i wasted.
Are you saying dji apps don't work in the UK anymore ??

Are you saying dji apps don't work in the UK anymore ??
No, Im saying that the app is not available on the UK App store. I would happily try a 3rd party App that could bind my drone but I havnt found one yet. DJI seem to have just abandoned its customers. Why they just didnt leave it on is beyong me (Actually I think its to force people to buy a newer drone).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl