Master Airscrew balanced props for P4P

Reaction score
Anyone tried these propellers? I'm looking to purchase balanced props for still photography....

Well Dji props are the very preferred ones and they are all pretty much always in nice balance and some are very slightly out of balance and its very easy to correct !...and no matter what name they are its still a good thing to check the balance...because them vibes in that outer engine pod can sure accelerate cracks to form around the motor mount area !

I am taking stills on a regular basis and they are very clear. I am taking them from below ground level to 400' and am very pleased with the results.
DJI_0037a.jpg

Mr T's Drones :

AND are you using what prop to do that ?.......hope its a OEM Dji prop !
You failed to tell what props.

Mr T's Drones :

AND are you using what prop to do that ?.......hope its a OEM Dji prop !
You failed to tell what props.
OEM and they are working just fine. I have flown off of a steep hill to below takeoff point for a company that wanted photos of the work from all angles. It was fun. The pic I posted is a volunteer thing I am doing.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I am using non-DJI props on the Phantom 4 series for about 2 years and if I had to fly back with the Phantom 3 Pro, would do the same.
I used Master Airscrew, Ultimax, wooden Xoar.
Lately for some months Aero-naut (or Aeronaut) carbon light, they are fine and a little bit less noisy.
Pay attention to Master Airscrew, the last type made with the built-in bolt has the defect (for me unacceptable) that is not firm, not stable in its plastic seat, has a small slack, it rotate a bit on his axis. Thus, from this point of view, it immediately behaves like DJI props, these often having the same defect, or immediately, or with the use, after some flights.
This can be easily solved by placing a couple of micro drops of acrylic adhesive that can infiltrate by capillarity between the bolt and the propeller, so to eliminate the slack of the last production, new series of Master Airscrew props.
Their production could have also another defects showing a not efficient quality control, the screw of the adapters can be bad made and not let to insert and rotate the props.
In that case need to ask them for a free replace if you don't have spare parts.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic