Mars Helicopter

Check the props out, that's insanely so cool,imagine the speed it could travel if needed, wonder what flight app it use, DJI or LITCHI,, ha,,occusync transmission mayby lol,certainly good wireless system to show the Mars,that's awsome and go from 12000mph into a landing boggles my head lol
Big congratulations to them,ginormous leap for man kind...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a subscriber to Derek Muller's Veritasium YouTube channel for a few years. He's one of the few YouTube geniuses who actually went to film school. He's definitely worth watching. I saw this particular episode about a month ago.

Totally unrelated, his video on the Facebook "Like" algorithm is pretty fascinating.

D

Reactions: PaulNH
Check the props out, that's insanely so cool,imagine the speed it could travel if needed, wonder what flight app it use, DJI or LITCHI,, ha,,occusync transmission mayby lol,certainly good wireless system to show the Mars,that's awsome and go from 12000mph into a landing boggles my head lol
Big congratulations to them,ginormous leap for man kind...
Quite an amazing feat. Good luck to the little chopper waiting to fly. Hope it not a fly away.........

Yes, amazing contraption, I will be watching the live feed if they have one.

Huge oversized and over pitched props turning at 2500+ rpm for the 1% Martian atmosphere??!!! Amazing (Earth bound heli's turn their blades around 400-500 rpm)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj