Mapping problems

Reaction score
Brand new Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, with standard RC Controller.
I have been flying mapping missions for two years now using M2P, never had any issues
Now I have had situations where the drone will not fly, even after redoing the mission and re-uploading the mission
The problem I had today is that the camera didn't point downwards at 90 degrees, so the maps are basically a redo- drive of 150km, and Maps Made Easy won't render the map - attached is one of the images
This is a bit annoying
Is this something in the drone settings, or in the pam settings?
I have tried both Maps made Easy and Drone Deploy
Thanks

Attachments

• DJI_0524.JPG
    DJI_0524.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 125
I use a Phantom 4 Pro (not V2) and an iPad Mini 4. Have had good success with DJI Ground Station Pro. The only issue I have ever had is to be sure the camera starts with a good focus. I process on Maps Made Easy and have never had a problem. DroneDeploy does not support the Mini 4 and I use my S21 Android when flying with them and have never had a problem. Have not used the Maps Made Easy App in a long time so no help there. Have done thousands of acres with no issue (GS Pro and DroneDeploy); good luck.

I recommend DJI's GSP app as well, to control the drone. GSP has never had a focus issue, or a gimbal issue. I use WebODM to create unlimited maps for free (after a $50 donation to download). Additionally, DRONE-HACKS.COM and $40 will keep you flying without asking permission from China.

Reactions: Miner_jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic