Map showing black screen

Reaction score
My phantom 3 standard, map screen is showing black no maps has anyone expected this problem or know what to do to fix it

the new update , 3.1.30 has switched to Mapbox maps and are worse then the Here maps , black screen appears if satellite map is zoomed at wrong level , map will not rotate if you unlock it , unfortunately only the basic map works the best

Reactions: Timothyfranks
That makes sense. It started doing this when i uninstalled and then reinstated dji go app. Dji Support told me it was my device .iv got 2 different devices i use both have work fine till now.i get the black map screen on both so i know its with in the drone or the app.i wish dji support had more than a warm body that answer phone calls and was more help

That makes sense. It started doing this when i uninstalled and then reinstated dji go app. Dji Support told me it was my device .iv got 2 different devices i use both have work fine till now.i get the black map screen on both so i know its with in the drone or the app.i wish dji support had more than a warm body that answer phone calls and was more help
If your using an Android device then uninstall the app and download the 3.0.0 APK from the net as it has Google map and is the best one out there before all these map changes [emoji6]

Scroll to the bottom and you will find all the firmware. Make sure to uninstall and delete the left over folders on your Android device as that will still store some info. Hope that helps mate [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak