Map Pilot won't finish a mission

Reaction score
Hi. I have a brand new Phantom 4 Pro, and I use a Ipad mini 4 to fly it. I've updated firmware on the copter and in the controller. I've calibrated the IMU and done the compass calibration. I create a normal mission in MAP PILOT. The Phantom will take off, rise to the altitude I set, head to the first way point and start flying along the first line. The problem happens when it reaches the end of the first line, it makes the 90 degree turn and then it should make another 90 degree turn and head back along the second line but it doesn't. It tells me it is exiting the flight program and that I should exit out of P-GPS mode. I then manually fly it back to where I am and land. Sometimes it doesn't even make it to the first way point before it exits the program. When I say it tells me to exit the program, nothing happens, the mission just stops and the drone drifts in the wind. Then I take over manually and fly home. It seems to loose its ability to hover in one place when it exits the program. It drifts in the wind. I have tried changing the channel and the channel frequency. I'm all out of ideas. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl