Man shot, killed in Lawrence, Ind. after drone transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we can take responsibility for our own safety in America.
London had a higher murder rate last month than New York did..... only in the U.K.! Sad...
That's why I would rather be a citizen than a subject of the crown...

Reactions: V tail
Someone please help me out here, what does this have to do with flying quads? This is beginning to look and sound like Facebook postings. It would be great if we could stay on subject instead of all this gossiping IMHO!! I see absolutely nothing here that helps any of us to be better pilots, or help anyone that is having difficulties with their quads>

Reactions: scarrick
Someone please help me out here, what does this have to do with flying quads? This is beginning to look and sound like Facebook postings. It would be great if we could stay on subject instead of all this gossiping IMHO!! I see absolutely nothing here that helps any of us to be better pilots, or help anyone that is having difficulties with their quads>
I thought the same thing, especially since it was started by a site admin. There is no reason for this to be in a drone discussion group other than to further the anti-gun narrative

This is in news and is news worthy here because of the drone in the article .
Now some have gotten Off Topic and it does Stop Here but if this thread really bothers you there are many more to read so just skip over it .

Reactions: N017RW

Please be cognizant of the sub-forum(s) and avoid those which don’t interest you.

Reactions: V tail
This is in news and is news worthy here because of the drone in the article .
Now some have gotten Off Topic and it does Stop Here but if this thread really bothers you there are many more to read so just skip over it .
Has something changed? There has been countless times in the past when posts and threads have been deleted or posters admonished for “political“ content. From now on, are the admins going to leave these alone and tell people to just ignore if they don’t like it? Honest question

IMG_9413.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member