Man I need a spare SD card!

The SD card that came with my P4 is about totally useless. The videos are choppy and not worth using. I use an iPhone 6S plus for control, and use the DJI "EDIT" function now for all videos. The videos are stored in that app, and it's just a matter of cutting and pasting them to create a movie, all within the app. Then all I have to do is down load to my computer. The method isn't well documented anywhere that I could find, but with a little playing around, the results are perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Everyone needs a few spare cards.
You always want to have extras in the bag in case you leave one in the computer at home.
A bunch of 16GB cards makes more sense than one huge card.
i-cT6fW2b-L.jpg

big lesson for me in the past. Now I have 2 MSD in my wallet all the time .

klnyc

The SD card that came with my P4 is about totally useless. The videos are choppy and not worth using.
That's probably nothing to do with the SD card.
Likely causes are playing the video from the card rather than copying to your hard drive or the computer you are using is not being able to deal with 4K video.
Try copying to the hard drive or shooting in 1080p to see if the card is OK.

Thanks Meta4, I do copy to the hard drive, but video is always choppy. I've tried every resolution and every frame speed, but no difference. The videos do all play fine if I use the "edit" feature, so that's what I do now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl