Mal has been nice for 7 days, tomorrow I go troll hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you learn from 'Hal 9000' that they read lips! Even trying to hide in an EVA pod won't work. Resistance is futile.

They have progressed to reading our minds.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
@Mal_PV2_Ireland are we really trolls, as you called me once...

or by your definition... is it anyone who disagrees with you?

Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out."

Personally I take exception to someone who is giving a lot of specific advise about a product Phantom 3... and then to find you still dont own one???

You should investigate what a troll actually is before declaring everyone to be a troll. By the below Wikipedia definition this thread has been created by a troll!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]

Good thing I was not born in Salem in the 1870s, as a lefthander you would have lynched me... :)

Last edited:
Mal... Stephan... enough, already.

5f4847a1ba6f7f0268b47310bf49db73.jpg

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
@gunslinger, I reported this thread as not in the spirit of a constructive forum, also, I felt it was offensive to anyone Mal has upset, people like myself who are not trolls but who are called trolls because we simply just disagree with him.

When one of the mods rejected it as not being offensive... I felt it was acceptable to make the above statement.

I will not reply on this thread again. Apologies

Last edited:
I had to use one of his meme's this morning. He's slacking. :D

I had to use one of his meme's this morning. He's slacking. :D
I know what ya mean Marlin ! Thought I would have seen this one in here by now :)
girl crying.jpg

Last edited:
@Mal_PV2_Ireland are we really trolls, as you called me once...

or by your definition... is it anyone who disagrees with you?

Personally I take exception to someone who is giving a lot of specific advise about a product Phantom 3... and then to find you still dont own one???

You should investigate what a troll actually is before declaring everyone to be a troll. By the below Wikipedia definition this thread has been created by a troll!

Good thing I was not born in Salem in the 1870s, as a lefthander you would have lynched me... :)
This is UNBELIEVABLE !!!

I could not agree with your post more!

This is NOT the first time this OP has attacked, threatened to attack or just demeaned members because of his self appointed exalted position on this board. And while I find this type of person to be in a position where he is more deserving of our pity than our praise, what absolutely astonishes me is the number of other members who jump on his bandwagon and support him. I INCLUDE THE MODERATORS in this as they have bread this kind of behavior by allowing MAL and his cronies to run amuck without any regard for the other (majority) members who wish to have a fun place to discuss their hobby. Taking No Action at all is, in and of itself, an action.

Stephan, stand by your posts, YOU ARE RIGHT !!!! This, ON ANY OTHER BOARD would not be allowed and this member would be banned for a period of time up to or over one year off the boards.

As a direct result of this member and the reaction of the Moderators I only read this blog and I no longer participate. This, and any future degrading posts by MAL are the only exceptions to my "no post" policy. When he degrades or targets people then I sign in a comment as he needs to be dealt with.

Again IMHO Only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan
I don't how we'll make it without you.

Some people just can't help but comment and flex their web muscles, hiding behind a keyboard. Those are trolls. Not everyone was raised by their parents to be nice. You may notice that Mal did not follow through with his attempted threats.

Why take the time to comment if you are not contributing constructive information? Ask a question or answer a question or discuss. Why just try to belittle someone and make them feel bad? Do you do this to your children when they ask a question? Do you teach your children to do the same? That's called a bully, and everyone knows how the world feels about bullies. Haha I agree, some people are was too sensitive, but why be a **** just for fun? Is your life that bad that you need get your kicks trolling on the web?

Reactions: Stephan
Some people have no sense of humor.

This is UNBELIEVABLE !!!

I could not agree with your post more!

This is NOT the first time this OP has attacked, threatened to attack or just demeaned members because of his self appointed exalted position on this board. And while I find this type of person to be in a position where he is more deserving of our pity than our praise what absolutely astonishes me is the number of other members who jump on the band wagon and support him. I INCLUDE THE MODERATORS in this as they have bread this kind of behavior by allowing MAL and his cronies to run amuck without any regard for the other (majority) members who wish to have a fun place to discuss their hobby.

Stephan, stand by your posts, YOU ARE RIGHT !!!! This, ON ANY OTHER BOARD would not be allowed and this member would be banned for a period of time up to or over one year off the boards.

Just My Opinion and as a direct result of this member and the reaction of the Moderators I only read this blog and no longer participate. This, and any future degrading posts by MAL will be my only exception to my "no post" policy. When he degrades or targets people then I sign in a comment as he needs to be dealt with.

Again IMHO Only.
house.gif
Ya Got Em Good.gif

JMHO ;)

This is NOT the first time this OP has attacked, threatened to attack or just demeaned members because of his self appointed exalted position on this board.

But did you notice he hasn't been back since that thread? I wonder if his self-exalted grand inquisitor position has perhaps been re-assessed and amended by the mods, or if he's just too embarrassed to return after being kicked in the [whatevers] by so many responders? Or maybe he's just actually been flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl