Mal has been nice for 7 days, tomorrow I go troll hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope I am around to watch.

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Heeeeere Snipe, snipe, snipe!

:)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Reaction score
you could really be busy tommorow...

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
"Badges, badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

But seriously,
"Some of us citizens are behind you all the way 'officer'."

Reaction score
Mal, please pick up the nearest page telephone.

Just practicing. :cool:

Reaction score
I'll have to come up with some really inanely stupid question to ask, then insult everyone that doesn't give me the answer I want to hear. That seems to be unfortunately common lately.
I'm pretty sure you could round up a pretty good posse of deputies to help you in the hunt.

Reaction score
I got my vest on go on shoot :p

Reaction score
Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.

I'm rather at a loss as to why you feel the need to have such attention directed your way. If you leave these forums, will you also post about such?

Say what you mean, mean what you say and know what you're saying. Nothing else matters. If someone is offended, they'll get over it. Myself included.

Reaction score
9 of 17 posts from the author, tell me who's a troll :) (this PH2 navigator still doesn't know what one is yet)

We have nothing to fear in this upcoming backlash but words, yet there is still fear here I sense.

Reactions: Stephan
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grothstevin