Mal has been nice for 7 days, tomorrow I go troll hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.

Last edited:
I hope I am around to watch.

Heeeeere Snipe, snipe, snipe!

:)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
you could really be busy tommorow...

Badges300MAL-1.jpg

"Badges, badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

But seriously,
"Some of us citizens are behind you all the way 'officer'."

Mal, please pick up the nearest page telephone.

Just practicing. :cool:

I'll have to come up with some really inanely stupid question to ask, then insult everyone that doesn't give me the answer I want to hear. That seems to be unfortunately common lately.
I'm pretty sure you could round up a pretty good posse of deputies to help you in the hunt.

"Badges, badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

But seriously,
"Some of us citizens are behind you all the way 'officer'."
1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif
BadgesMississippi.jpg

I got my vest on go on shoot :p

Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.

I'm rather at a loss as to why you feel the need to have such attention directed your way. If you leave these forums, will you also post about such?

Say what you mean, mean what you say and know what you're saying. Nothing else matters. If someone is offended, they'll get over it. Myself included.

9 of 17 posts from the author, tell me who's a troll :) (this PH2 navigator still doesn't know what one is yet)

We have nothing to fear in this upcoming backlash but words, yet there is still fear here I sense.

Reactions: Stephan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.