Main Board

Reaction score
My understanding is the board itself is identical. I've read probably 10-15 threads on various forums that state this but I have no quantifiable data to back it up so I'll be watching this thread to see what the consensus here is.

I wish there was a parts catalog for each distributed by DJI.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Cheers buddy. I've had a really good look over various photos of the two and I can't see any difference either. I'll get one ordered and find out! ;-)

goldfishrock said:
Cheers buddy. I've had a really good look over various photos of the two and I can't see any difference either. I'll get one ordered and find out! ;-)

Sounds like a plan! Return policies are great, aren't they?

Cheers!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Excellent, thanks guys :)

goldfishrock said:

No problem!

Fink said:
I wish there was a parts catalog for each distributed by DJI.

Me too. Go to 1uas.com and search "Phantom2 part" (spelled just like that) and you'll see most if not all the official parts DJI makes available. Same works there for most P1 parts, but they're not all labeled as tidy (and may be harder to find in a search).

goldfishrock said:

Oh dear, what have you done to your mainboard?

goldfishrock said:
Can anyone tell me if the P2 and P2V main controller boards are the same?

According to Helipal, they are selling it as one and the same. I've not been able to find a main board for a P2 in the UK but plenty for the P2V. I want to be sure they there are same before ordering.

http://www.helipal.com/product_info...cts_id=11022&gclid=CKHVjp_9t70CFeXLtAodzTgAQQ

Many thanks :)
Give Martin a buzz or go on line to "Build Your Own Drones", he has one in stock, order to-night should get it Wednesday.

2trickpony said:

Following on from my crash a couple of weeks ago I noticed that there was a crack in the mainbaord which was sitting too close to a 'track' so I was unable to drill a little stop hole. I didnt want it to propogate any further and possibly cause the track to fail (one of the ESC tracks.... and that wouldn't be good!). I decided that it would be sensible to replace the board and be done with it.

I purchased one from RC Geeks on Monday and it came through the letterbox on Tuesday... great service and support. All soldered up, upgraded and working fine now :)

goldfishrock said:
2trickpony said:

Following on from my crash a couple of weeks ago I noticed that there was a crack in the mainbaord which was sitting too close to a 'track' so I was unable to drill a little stop hole. I didnt want it to propogate any further and possibly cause the track to fail (one of the ESC tracks.... and that wouldn't be good!). I decided that it would be sensible to replace the board and be done with it.

I purchased one from RC Geeks on Monday and it came through the letterbox on Tuesday... great service and support. All soldered up, upgraded and working fine now :)

Nice one!

goldfishrock said:
All soldered up, upgraded and working fine now :)

:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ooooooo........... and then quickly downgraded again! Didn't care too much for the v2.0 'enhancements'. Wouldn't even calibrate the sticks to centre properly! v1.08 works just fine...... :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl