Magnetic filed interference

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Afternoon another hot day here,just went quick flight for test cause had cam off,what would cause this at 322ft ,was bit of a worrie and all I could think was no not again,just fixed roof on house lol,clear sky's
20190215_170517.jpg

Don't know what could cause that at 300+ feet. But looking at your display, I would consider increasing your RTH altitude unless you're confidant nothing around you (ever) is going to be higher than 97 feet :>
Yip tallest try is 72ft,I do change depending where I fly,,i do have some strobes lights on bottom,,do you think this would cause.it is close to wire in leg ,,would that do it,,now I think about it what that wire for,thought the compass was up top shell,,it was ok at the coast
1550206468859-1678592514.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I don't think strobes could cause that. I clip strobes to the legs of the AC and never had a problem.

Last edited:
I don't think strobes could cause that. I clip strobes to the legs of the AC and never had a problem.
Yeh that's what I thought,I had these all over this drone without any warning before so was curious ,gone very still now so going for another test,,

OK just went up over 350ft was all good,hopefully a one off,was concerned because coming down with magnetic warning in atti mode was not to steady,,still on feet,,:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers