Magic power mod

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a p3s and I'm trying to put the magic power mod on it. The problem I'm having is that when iget to step 1it just says rc ready, aircraft ready patch with magic power then it does nothing? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi all, i have a p3s and I'm trying to put the magic power mod on it. The problem I'm having is that when iget to step 1it just says rc ready, aircraft ready patch with magic power then it does nothing? Any help would be much appreciated.

Good morning.
I assume that you got a successful connection to the RC's WiFi right?
Can't say for sure what your problem is, but when I installed mine (v5.3+) last January, I experienced a similar problem where nothing seemed to be happening during a few attempts. I would have tried the following (possibly a few times) before it ran successfully:
1. Power off RC then back on
2. Power off, remove battery from aircraft, put back battery, power on aircraft
3. Totally disconnect RC's WiFi, then reconnect
4. Close MagicPower, then reopen and rerun

NOTE: If you have any OTHER WiFi connections close by, TOTALLY disconnect from them until the process is complete because the computer may be switching through available WiFi connections due to their fluctuating strengths. In that case it may be interrupting the mod process.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik