Made the plunge

Very interesting Dirk might have to give one of those a try
Seems cheap enough eh ! At the first they have a link to go to that gives you a template to make your own but it ended up with that guy making them . Meant to show Porky but he might have seen them on the other side . I've been reading in P3 since it started to not be so far behind
and just sold my Mini 1 and have the mini 2 now so I can use the App for one .
Ya need to look if ya hadn't at Brandon's thread here at the editing app . Is was cool !

Got the Phantom Vision 3 Pro Dirk
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod
Seems cheap enough eh ! At the first they have a link to go to that gives you a template to make your own but it ended up with that guy making them . Meant to show Porky but he might have seen them on the other side . I've been reading in P3 since it started to not be so far behind
and just sold my Mini 1 and have the mini 2 now so I can use the App for one .
Ya need to look if ya hadn't at Brandon's thread here at the editing app . Is was cool !

I've seen them dirk, Funny, I only got PM'd yesturday about it from one of the guys on the other side.

Looking into it;)

Not sure Porky just got the tracking number this afternoon hasnt been posted yet will know more tomorrow, cant wait to try it out lol
You make sure you let us know when it's in your hands;)

You shouldn't have no problem with it Squid as you have learned to fly with the Vision . Most of those guys I've been watching post have never even had one and ask some of the simplest stuff . Is funny to me . The App will be the hardest I think and not having the switch's like we have now .

You shouldn't have no problem with it Squid as you have learned to fly with the Vision . Most of those guys I've been watching post have never even had one and ask some of the simplest stuff . Is funny to me . The App will be the hardest I think and not having the switch's like we have now .
100% agree with ya dirk, the go app is the biggest hurdle but it just takes time;)

I'm getting there with it now, I'm just playing around with it in my garden, props off, it's good;) I think the hardest part is the camera settings which I'm getting my head around now, I just wait to take some great pics, some come out ok & some are a little dark but I'm getting there:)

One of Dirks gifs is incoming............

:)
house.gif
unpatient_animated_avatar_100x100_49421.gif

**** alerts aren't working again :mad: Sorry Cyclone ..was late on this one :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cyclone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl